- Application to designate the Tulse Hill Neighbourhood Area
- Application to designate the Tulse Hill Forum
The Publication of the Tulse Hill Neighbourhood Area and Forum Applications
Neighbourhood planning powers were introduced under the Localism Act 2011 to give members of the community a more hands on role in the planning of their neighbourhoods. Residents, businesses and community groups have come together to form a Neighbourhood Forum in the Tulse Hill locality, in order to prepare a Neighbourhood Plan for their area. It is a process that is led by the community and supported by the Council. Before a Neighbourhood Plan can be prepared a Neighbourhood Area and a Neighbourhood Forum need to be formally designated.
Availability of documents
The above applications are available to view at the:
- Council’s website.
- Love Lambeth monthly e-newsletter.
- Libraries across Lambeth (library opening hours are on the Council website).
- Reception of Phoenix House, 10 Wandsworth Road, Vauxhall, London, SW8 2LL.
In accordance with the Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2015, the publication period on both applications will run between 22nd October – 4th December 2015.
Community events will be held over the publication period:
- A Tulse Hill Workshop led by the applicants, Jubilee Community Hall, Tulse Hill Estate, Brixton, London, SW2 2LY on Thursday 26th November 6 – 8 pm.
- Weekly Tulse Hill Neighbourhood Area and Forum Surgeries will be held over the publication period at the Tulse Hill Pop-Up Library, St Martin’s Scout Hut, High Trees, London, SW2 3PU on Monday’s 9.30 am – 12.30 pm.
How to comment
Please let us know your views. To comment on the above applications you can:
- Fill in an online questionnaire on the Neighbourhood Planning page of the Council’s website.
Alternatively you may respond by either:
- Emailing us your comments to email@example.com.
- Writing to us at Neighbourhood Planning (Planning Policy), 1st Floor, Phoenix House, 10 Wandsworth Road, SW8 2LL.
Reponses must be received by 4th December 2015.
Further information about the Neighbourhood Planning process may be obtained on the Council’s website at http://www.lambeth.gov.uk or by contacting the planning policy team by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 020 7926 1226.